Careers Client Servicing Executive
Do you love working with people? Are you good at managing relationships? Do you have an eye for data, for looking beyond graphs and charts? Do you get thrills from analyzing data and sharing your valuable insights with clients?
If you like all the above, and if you believe in the power of digital marketing automation, it may be time to get in touch with us!
- Work with the digital marketing team to execute, analyze and monitor consumer life cycle campaigns.
- Analyse and report key metrics on cross-channel campaign performance
- Handle campaign management including campaign deployment, analytics and reporting.
- Liaison with clients’ account management team to ensure timely execution of campaigns to the right audiences.
- Understand client requirements, prepare reports and make presentations to clients.
- Proactively sense possible issues in campaigns if any, and ensure they don’t spiral out of control. Escalate if required, perform root cause analysis and establish processes to ensure the same issue doesn’t repeat again.
- Build account strategy for the highest level of customer satisfaction and campaign optimisation while collaborating with the account management team.
As a Client Servicing Executive, your primary responsibility is servicing cmercury’s prestigious list of Marketing Automation Email clients. Servicing majorly involves campaign deployment analysis & reporting for various channels including Email, SMS, browser push, exit pop-ups and more.
We expect all our Client Service Executives to have an excellent learning curve with respect to building and analysing result-focused campaigns, strengthening client relationships, and evolve as Account Managers.
0-2 years’ experience
Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Willingness to learn, flexible, growth oriented and ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict via mutually respectful, open discussion.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Interest in Digital Marketing.
- Proactive, energetic personality with inquiring and investigative mind.
- Good communication skills – Both written and verbal (Ability to speak Hindi will be an added advantage)
- Working knowledge of html gives an edge to your portfolio
Negotiable and at par with the industry standards.
IT-Software / Software Services
Marketing Automation/ E- Marketing /ESP
Permanent Job, Full Time