Careers Junior UI/Creative Designer
Location | Kochi
Required Technical Skill sets
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, and Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Ability to cater for different browser types and browser resolution.
- Ability to accurately turn Photoshop designs into responsive web pages using Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
1-2 years’ experience
Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
At par with the industry standards
IT-Software / Software Services
IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Permanent Job, Full Time